Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Marlboro GBO-12B

Marlboro GBO-12B; another model that we haven't yet covered.

The amplifier comes from the family of multi purpose amps that have 3 differently voiced inputs and can be used for either guitar, bass or organ (hence the name GBO). It's an open-back combo type amp that features one 12'' Marlboro special designed M12Q speaker and is labeled at 37 watts of power. Just like its ''older brother'' GBO-15B, it has only three controls on the frontplate: volume, bass and treble.























I would like to thank Arthur D. for sending me the pics of the amplifier!

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any schematics for this combo?
    I've got one but it's very noisy when I don't play and I want to have it checked and silenced..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got the GB0-12B from my Dad to play bass with. Whats the best EQ settings you have found for standard Fender type bass?

    ReplyDelete